Here’s a colorful, quick, and easy way to do your veggies and chicken on the grill – with no marinating!
PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 15 Min
READY IN 30 Min
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
* 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
* 1 onion, cut into wedges
* 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
* 1 cup barbecue sauce (-my favorites for chicken are brown sugar or honey BBQ sauce)
* skewers- (bamboo skewers are inexpensive and disposable, just make sure to soak in water or at least 30min prior to being on the grill- so they don’t burn on you!)
DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat grill for high heat. 2. Thread the chicken, green bell pepper, onion, and red bell pepper pieces onto skewers alternately. 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place kabobs on the prepared grill, and brush with barbecue sauce. Cook, turning and brushing with barbecue sauce frequently, for 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.